Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 2 - Day 3 - A Quick Note

Dear Diary,

It has been 2 days since I have attempted any further tasks. Now the question is Why?. Was a bit busy today with my parents and their doctors appointments but the real truth, nothing but the truth was my tiredness.

Mentally I was feeling sluggish and not in the right mood to attempt any further reading or tasks. I now realise that the extremely late nights are a definite no no.

So now there is a plan in place, will dedicate certain time each day to reading and doing tasks and if I have to study late one night then I have to ensure that I do catch up on sleep the next night or day.

I received a lovely comment from Tess today and when she said that she learnt something from my blog, it made the late nights worthwhile. Thank you Tess, your timing was just great and just what I needed to get back into the "mode of study'.
Now its time for that sleep that's essential for brain recharge and hope to be back tomorrow with some real progress....

Good Karma To All

Ash

1 comment: