Friday, December 5, 2008

Ashna's Journal - First Day Into My Journey

This is my first ever "blog" and I am excited and nervous at the same time. Can anyone else relate with this?
This blog is part of my assignments for NET 11 which is my very first unit in my quest for a BA In Internet Studies. Firstly I read what Cynthia had to say and then spent some time on the discussion board, reading other posts before deciding on www.blogger.com.

Blogger .com was an excellent choice as it made me realise that the task ahead was not as daunting as I had led myself to believe. I now am left with the feeling that "Yes I have done it".
Its such a good feeling to have .

I am most probably behind most of the others in my class, as due to circumstances beyond my control, I could not start on Day 1 but promise that this won't be the case for long.

Now I will pen off and think more about the "5 Tips" which will be my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment