Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ashna's Journal - A few Day's Into My Journey

Well, today its Sunday am and I am still sitting at my computer attempting to comprehend Module 1. The reading has left me wondering "will it come together for me". I have been reading since Friday nite but feel that I cannot remember everything.

Well I have decided now that instead of trying to memorise what I am reading, I will concentrate on the allocated tasks... lets see where this leads me.

The blog was my initial cause of stress, but now is my pride. I have now decided to tackle my modules in pretty much the same way, jump right in.

I think that I spend too much time reading the discussion board and consequently end up confused with the many issues raised as I have not reached the same tasks as the others.

So as of now I will do the following:
  • Read & keep Reading
  • Jump right into the tasks
  • Spend less time on trying to keep on top of discussions
  • Be more confident

Wish me luck guys as I am definitely going to be needing it

Ash

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashna. I'm a fellow student of net11 but over on LiveJournal.

    Just wanted to let you know you are not alone in feeling a little overwhelmed. I tend to spend too much time trying to follow the discussion boards and have yet to make a go at Module 1 *eeek* Just seems like so much to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your reflections here Ash. Just share with people what you're going through. Simple. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,

    Thanks for taking time out to follow my blog and its comforting to know that I am not the only one in this position.

    All the best

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peter,

    Reading your comments has definitely made my efforts worthwhile.. thanks for the confidence boost.

    Cheers

    Ash

    ReplyDelete